The 'At Home' Facial Kit
- is a Swedish leading expert in scientific applied cosmeceuticals that deliver optimal concentrations of pharmaceutical grade ingredients, small molecular Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Peptides and Epidermal Growth Factors and additional powerful active ingredients.
CLINICCARE’s molecular size of ingredients, are between 5-8 Nanometres which in turn makes it very targeted to skin concerns where the product can work from within to nourish and hydrate the skin, compare this to your average high street brand that are anywhere between 600- 3,000 Nanometres making CLINICCARE noncomedogenic & the only brand of its kind that can improve and maintain skin health and see real results.
FULL ‘At Home’ Facial including the products for the Daily Home Care Regime:
Foam Cleanser 100ml
Liquid Moisturiser 100ml
Instant Painless Peel 2ml
Lip & Eye Renewal 30ml
The 3 Main Home Care Ranges:
GLOW – Melasma, hyperpigmentation, sun damaged & de-hydrated skin – Arbutin is the active ingredient which is a natural skin lightener
PURE – Blemishes, acne and sensitive skin such as rosacea – The main ingredients contain anti-bacterial, anti-microbial properties & natural antiseptic through green tea extract
REFRESH – Fine lines, wrinkles & skin rejuvenation – Contains vitamins A, C and E, and the co-enzyme Q10 to fight premature ageing
All of the home care 3 steps products contain:
- Powerful Anti-Oxidants to fight free radicals and each range has its own unique plant & fruit extracts/ active ingredients.
- The Lowest Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid - Which is naturally occurring in the body, which declines over time thus wrinkles become more visible. It maximises collagen levels to keep the skin supple, and keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture (holding up to 1,000 times its weight in moisture) Contributing to the anti-ageing benefits to the skin.
- sh-oligopeptide-1 (EGF) - That has the identical chemical structure to an epidermal growth factor and has been shown to increase the rate of healing and renewal of the skin, as well as slow the thinning of aging skin, thus minimising wrinkles.
- Synthetic Proteins as opposed to animal, so less likelihood of allergic reactions.
- CLINICCARE is 100% Vegan – Not tested on animals and free of animal
Useful to Know:
- CLINICCARE is where Science Meets Skincare
- 100% Vegan
- All proteins and fragrances are synthetic, so there is less likelihood of allergic reactions
- Exclusive through Professionals ONLY
- Evidence Led & Results Driven
- Optimal concentrations of Pharmaceutical Grade Ingredients; Small molecular weight active ingredients work from within the skin as opposed to sitting on the surface
Shipping 3-5 Working Days
Free delivery 0ver £75